To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers. (a caution)

None of this will be of any help if your house burns down or gets hit by a tornado. No matter how many copies you have IN the house, you'll be out of luck.

Buy an extra flash drive ... back up to that at least once a month ... and get it out of the house. Take it to the office ... leave it at a friend's house a few miles away ... put it in a safe deposit box ... etc ... etc.

Bob

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453. ***

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***