I have been told CDs don't have a long shelf life either.  Who knows!

Sharon Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "Marty McMahon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers. (a caution)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:47:09 -0800
A flash drive must have a "life", at which time the "battery" would expire
and you would lose your data. I make multiple CD copies and store them in
different locations for secure backups.

Marty McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NOTE: All messages scanned for virus using Norton Antivirus prior to
sending.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453. ***

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals *** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453. ***