What battery?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marty
McMahon
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:47 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers. (a caution)

A flash drive must have a "life", at which time the "battery" would expire
and you would lose your data.  I make multiple CD copies and store them in
different locations for secure backups.

Marty McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NOTE: All messages scanned for virus using Norton Antivirus prior to
sending.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***