-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lgvelez
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:59 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers.

What happens to a data file created in Legacy 6 Deluxe, and then pulled into
Legacy 6 Standard and work done and then backed up ... what happens to the
items that were in Deluxe mode when they travel to Standard mode and then
moved back into Deluxe mode? Does any data get lost?

I use a Seagate 5 gig mini hard drive for my Legacy data. I think it's a
great idea to store an uninstalled version of the software on the drive,
also.

Laura Grant Velez