-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Diane nault
Sent: 28 December 2006 11:28
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers.

Well Thank you for all of the answers that I have received about flash
drives.  Now for the final questions hopefully.
1   I understand that I should download Legacy to this flash drive.
2   Do a gedcom of my info onto this drive.
3   When I enter info on one computer do a backup to the flash drive then do

a restore onto the other computer.
4  get at least a 2g drive, and maybe put on family file on each drive.

Do this seem to sum it up?   You have all been very helpful.
Thank you
Diane

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***