It's fine to acknowledge the person that originally gave me the information; however, sometimes she gives me month and year or just year of death and then when I look at the SSDI I find the full date. So if I leave the source citing my cousin's information and also the SSDI source, won't that appear that the full date was given to me by my cousin when in fact she only gave me a partial date? That's why I delete her as a source and use the source where I got complete information. Same goes for incorrect information from my cousin. Since she gave me no source for where she got the death date and SSDI has a different date which I believe to be the correct one, to keep her as a source for the SSDI date would be inconsistent with the information she gave me. Lots of angles here.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]