To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:25 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Not sure what to do. Can U help

Once you find the correct date, you can move the original date received
from your cousin to the Alt. Birth/Alt. Death event and retain your
cousin as the source for that event.  This maintains the history of your
research.

Also, if you already have a Legacy database where this "family" would be
entered, my suggestion would be to enter it into a separate database and
as you evaluate each person, move them into your database.

Mary