-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sara
Binkley Tarpley
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sourcing Question...

I have been meticulous about sourcing everything in my database, which
I began in 1996 and which has thousands of names.  However, I feel
certain that many of you might take issue with my form. If you are
going to adopt Mills' methods or make any other changes to your
sourcing practices in a large database, how do you plan to do that
with a large database?

Sara