Yes you can. But why. The program is set up to add
photos to the persons file, then you can copy the
location of the photo to as many different places as
desired. Sources are for documenting data you have
found. A photo of a person winning an award could be
proof, and thus a source. Not sure what you are
actually looking to do. Add his photo to his
individual page, then order the reports, choosing to
display various photos.
Rich in LA CA