Pat,

1. If I read the original question correctly you wanted to connect a source to a picture. Legacy does not have that feature.

2. Ron explained how you can attach a picture to a source. In fact the pictures can be attached to a Master Source and a different picture can be attached to the source detail linked to a person. Those pictures can be included in reports as part of the source list at the end of the report. Open the report options and select the sources tab to turn on source and source detail pictures.

Brian
Customer Support
Legacy Family Tree
www.legacyfamilytree.com

I will be on the Legacy Cruise from 19 Sep - 2 Oct with very limited
access to the internet.
I will respond to your questions as soon as possible after our return.
For self help with common problems check our website at
You will find  many hints and tips on using Legacy on this page:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Tips.asp.

Pat Hickin wrote:

2) This question rather puzzles me. On the Source Clipboard there is a
Picture Icon, clicking that enables you to attach a picture(s) which stay attached when the Sourced is linked to somebody else.

Thanks, Ron, for your response. But if the picture is just in the source, how does it appear in any sort of report??

Pat