-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pat Hickin
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pictures -- sourcing, copying

1) I can't seem to find the place to give the sourcing info for the
pictures.  Sometimes I just stick it in under "description" but of course
that doesn't get it into the Master Source List.

2) Also is there a way to copy picture, caption etc. to a clipboard in order

to attach it to another individual, location or what have you?

Am I blind to some things??

3) And Does copying reduce the quality?

--
Pat