I would not include a visitor, boarder, lodger etc as a person in Legacy
unless there was an indication, at least, that he was a family member. It’s
too easy already to wander off into the in laws of the in laws of a distant
cousin without adding their friends as well.

BUT, and it is a big but, I would add somebody who appears to be a relative,
even though I don’t yet have enough proof.

It is quite possible that David Williams / Kasper is a grandson – an
illegitimate son of one of their daughters. What I would do would be to add
him as an additional son (or possibly the son of an additional unnamed
daughter) and explain in the notes that there is currently no evidence to
prove one way or the other whether this person is related. The events that
allow his inclusion are the 1910 and 1920 censuses and they should be
clearly stated so there is no confusion as to why this person was included.
I would also add a “to do” to search for and obtain his birth certificate
etc to confirm, or otherwise, the supposition that he is a blood relative.

This doesn’t  mean that all boarders should be entered into the system as
most are just that, boarders. But when a person is included with two
different surnames the chances are that a cover up is taking place and that
there is a real likelihood that the person is related. Before you do add
him, is there a David Kasper, aged about 13, on the 1910 census or aged
about 3 on the 1900 census?

Remember, it is easier to delete somebody later when the proof is found,
than to add somebody when you can’t remember the earlier facts that you had
found.

Jack