Ooops! Gotta list them all!

Actually, the truth is, we all choose what we put in & what we leave out. If I ever publish, I expect to get complaints no matter what I do!

--
Kirstin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Allen Prunty wrote:
Or what about the Great Great Great Grandfather who liked to make babies with his slaves? I have one of those...

Or the Great, Great Uncle who had a habit of spreading his seed around town?

All families have their skeletons.

Paul wrote:
What about all the abortions that occur in your families? How do you record them? Since many believe that life begins at conception, do you record the
child and the date of their murder and the name of the murderer?

I am still curious about the best way to record my own relationship of 15
years, but I will go to the archives......again.