Tks to all who replied. I appreciate the help. One think though, I read an
article recently re Census in England that said that the Census information
for the address was the people who NORMALLY stay their. That could mean that
a person could be listed at that address on the night of the Census, but not
actually be there. I was initially under the impression that it was only
those in the house on the night, but that might not be so. Any thoughts or
info?