-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard
Hallford
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:19 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Grandaugher without parents?

Tks to all who replied. I appreciate the help. One think though, I read
an article recently re Census in England that said that the Census
information for the address was the people who NORMALLY stay their. That
could mean that a person could be listed at that address on the night of
the Census, but not actually be there. I was initially under the
impression that it was only those in the house on the night, but that
might not be so. Any thoughts or info?