*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Joseph (Ragweed)
*Sent:* Saturday, 26 January 2008 12:01 AM
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] District of Columbia

We could use USA or United States for any address which is in the 50 states. However, I don't think it's in any way a part of an address of a district. For instance, the "Virgin Islands".... I don't believe they can lay claim to the USA part for their address.

Addresses in "districts" are not like addresses in the States. Washington is a district called Columbia.

I lived only 75 miles from there and no one ever attached USA (just a zip) to Washington D.C.

    *From:* Heather Stovold <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Well, I would do something like

    Washington, , District of Columbia, United States

    I don't know if there is a county or not.

    On Jan 24, 2008 6:22 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]