>From the US Postal Service page
http://www.usps.com/ncsc/addressstds/vigeninfo.htm

Virgin Islands General Information

Address Formats

Virgin Island addresses follow the rules for Puerto Rican-style
addresses, but the Virgin Islands do not use urbanizations or Spanish
words.

The valid last line for Charlotte Amalie is "ST THOMAS" and for Cruz
Bay is "ST JOHN." St. Croix has three main cities that are used as
valid last lines: "CHRISTIANSTED," "FREDERIKSTED," and "KINGSHILL."

The correct abbreviation for the Virgin Islands is "VI." Do not use
"USVI," "VIS," "VI USA," or "USA VI."

Physical Addresses

Examples:

    MR JOHN STEWARD