No I did not take any offence, I really did not explain myself properly, I was not talking about a report but just being able to send my whole file to my son or daughter for safe-keeping but I think that because of all the messages on the list, I have found a way. This list is very helpful and I want to thank everyone for their input, you are all doing a great job.

Will let you know if there are other things I do not understand.......

Marielle

ronald ferguson wrote:
Marielle,

I hope that you did not take offence as it was not your English I was
commenting on.

The problem is that to explain how to do what you want we need to know what you
are doing, eg. is it a report - if so which one, or do you mean copying the
database, or is it an html file etc.?

It would also be helpful in some instances to know how the user of the CD will
be using it.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: