-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JLB
Sent: Thursday, 10 April 2008 3:50 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Name list query

Are you trying to add names or look at sources?  Some of the questions
that come up on this list get me scurrying back to my database to see if
I've missed something really obvious.  I don't think the Name List is
the place or a place period to be adding names but maybe I'm still
missing something.

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html