From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] REnumbering RINS's
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:04:37 +0100

Mark,

Why bother as their order is totally unimportant and in any event, although I haven't checked I would be very surprised if Legacy created a Gedcom using the RINs. There is no way of automating a change of RINs from within Legacy and with 500,000+ it would take years to do it manually (even if you don't get lost after the first 100 or so :-) ).

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: