Arnold:
My main concern is that when we get familiar with the informational window with a scroll bar I might not want to scroll down to enter any more information. I would still be obligated to see the pop-up and close it to continue. Visual clues up front is always better than a hidden pop-up.
Fred
San Jose, California

Arnold Sprague wrote:
I have no problem with a pop-up window. If Fred were to say why he is not in favor of a pop-up window, I might reconsider my response.