Hi,

Just a thought about this. Why not simply re-word the
statement?

Instead of saying "You haven't looked at all of the
events yet. Would you still like to merge the people
anyway?",

you could day something like this ....

"You haven't looked at all of the events yet. Please
scroll down to view the rest of the events. Or, would
you prefer to merge the people anyway?"

--- Geoff Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>