I guess, like Rich, I don't understand where it is you can see the
detail that you can't access.  If I can see detail on the Assigned
Sources screen, and I highlight that Source and click Edit Detail,
then I click on the Text/Comments tab and I can copy the detail there.
 When I first click on Edit Detail, I do get the blank Source Writer
screen, but then I click on the Text/Comments tab and my detail is
there.  I can edit or copy from that place.

Dede