Time to discontinue this thread - in the last few days I have re-entered
most of the source details for the one year and county of census that I had
merged. Only a few remotely related people left to convert - hence the
screen shot which offered such scanty and lame sources for poor old John
Bunyan Phipps, who was related to me not at all (father of a spouse of a gr
gr aunt), and in whom I have little or no interest!

Thanks to those who have offered suggestions. I am happy to continue
rewriting sources with the source writer, and will not be merging any new
with old, for a while.

Enjoying the product, and looking forward to the updates.

Janis Walker Gilmore