Keith:

I use the following so I can map 2 locations:

1. Brenham, Washington County, Texas, USA  -- Death location

2. Brenham - Priarie Lea Cemetery, Washington County, Texas, USA  -
Buriel location

This way, you can use the push-pin for the cemetery location.

Yes, it creates two locations, but they are different.

Chap

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Keith Bage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a question about mapping locations in relation to addresses.
>

> I manage my locations with  4 place holders
>

> e.g. Brenham, Washington County, Texas, USA
>

> I also use the addresses such as burial addresses
>

> Now let's say for a persons birth I enter as the location Brenham,
> Washington County, Texas, USA
>
> I also use this location for the burial. However I add a burial address of
> Priarie Lea Cemetery in the burial address.
>

> The problem is that I can only map both instances at one location i.e. the
> town centre of Brenham. But I would have liked to have a push pin in place
> for the cemetery too. How do I manage to do that without creating other
> location with a different structure than my 4 place holders?
>

> Regards
>

> Keith Bage
>
> BAGE one-name study (Goons registered #4451)
>
> www.bage.org.uk

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages: