-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 6:57 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Very Basic Questions

Tom,

There is absolutely nothing which says that this *has* to be the case. This
limitation is only suggested because American Geo-locations use that format.
Legacy is international.

I put the full address in the Location Field and only use the Address Fields
for current names and addresses etc.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: