I have just discovered another individual with a mistaken source attached to
every event. This  is definitely not an instance of hitting the triple bar
instead of the single. The source attached is from an entirely unrelated
line; it is a new Source Writer source, which I created just yesterday
morning. I have not visited the individual to which it attached itself for
some time.

In the ancestry report pdf (generated two days ago), which I am editing,
this source does not appear attached to George Foster Story. But this
morning, the 1860 census of Samuel H. Smith is attached to every event in
the George Foster Story file.

Somehow that has occurred in the last two days. Samuel H. Smith's 1860
census was not even on the clipboard when I opened George Story.

There is something funky going on. I would like to hear from someone at
Legacy about this. It is really discouraging.

Janis