Ron,

  You said:  "I have found a way of creating the error but it seems
unlikely that you are doing this, and that is by just clicking on Edit
Detail without citing a Master Source or adding a new one."  Now you
have me worried.  If I am adding an EVENT - say WW aft Registration -
to several people - I copy the event - go to the new individual and
paste the event - then go to the source and EDIT THE SOURCE DETAIL and
save it (also save it to the clipboard for use on newly discovered
information like actual day for birth).  Seems to work fine for me.
  Are you saying this will cause problems??

--
Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1