From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] sources attaching to every event
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:29:56 -0700

I have just discovered another individual with a mistaken source attached to
every event. This  is definitely not an instance of hitting the triple bar
instead of the single. The source attached is from an entirely unrelated line;
it is a new Source Writer source, which I created just yesterday morning. I
have not visited the individual to which it attached itself for some time.

In the ancestry report pdf (generated two days ago), which I am editing, this
source does not appear attached to George Foster Story. But this morning, the
1860 census of Samuel H. Smith is attached to every event in the George Foster
Story file.

Somehow that has occurred in the last two days. Samuel H. Smith’s 1860 census
was not even on the clipboard when I opened George Story.

There is something funky going on. I would like to hear from someone at Legacy
about this. It is really discouraging.

Janis

Play and win great prizes with Live Search and Kung Fu Panda
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719966/direct/01/