-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 8:49 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] sources attaching to every event

Janis,

You say "I copy it to the clipboard for usage until I am through with that
particular source." How are you doing this - do you use the blue arrow on
the Assigned Sources Screen or do you just "Save" on the Add Source Detail
Screen? (The latter does not add it to the source clipboard btw.) And on the
source clipboard, then do you save it to one of the 10 locations for
recovery later, or do you just use "Save"?

When you come to use a Master Source again, am I right in assuming that you
first "Cite a Master Source" (or Add if it doesn't exist) and then fill in
the Detail Source form?

I have found a way of creating the error but it seems unlikely that you are
doing this, and that is by just clicking on Edit Detail without citing a
Master Source or adding a new one.

Sorry about all the questions but if we are to get anywhere I have got to
try and follow your exact procedure.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] sources attaching to every event
> Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:56:37 -0700
>
> I start from the Assigned Sources screen, click on "Add a new source."
After
> the source is created, I copy it to the clipboard for usage until I am
> through with that particular source.
>
> I just can't think what I can possibly have done to cause this occurrence.
> have not had another instance of it since yesterday morning.
>
> Janis

100's of Nikon cameras to be won with Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719808/direct/01/