Mary

  From: JLB ... and he wrote:

  At one time I put all my jpg images (such as census records and scanned
  marriage certificates) into pdf because I thought it was so neat and
  nifty.  I later changed them all back to jpg's for two reasons.  One, I
  can see them directly when they're linked into Legacy and two, for
  IPTC-embedded info.  Just to give you the opposite perspective.
  JL
  JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
  http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html