This problem has now been fixed and is included in Version 7.0.0.55
dated 13 Jul 2008. I am having Email problems today so I have sent
this from my gmail account instead of my legacyfamilytree.com address.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.