Diane Szabo wrote:
Brian, you've helped me previously, and I wonder if you can help me again. I sent the following message twice to Customer Support - with no reply. So, in desperation I sent it again to the user list today and have been chastized by one member for the way I sent the message. I will no longer deal with the user group.

Touchy. Touchy! So what are you doing here again?

For a long time now, people have been repeatedly asked not to send messages in HTML. Look at the end of EVERY message that you receive from this list. There is a url concerning etiquette. Read what it has to say. Drop the 'Me First' attitude, and then come back to us. We will help but not people that won't conform to some very simple requests.

Please and thank you.  I'm about ready to go to Family Tree Maker!!

Off you go then if you want to!

--
Regards,
Mike Fry