Evert, I did just this to a point and nothing happened. What I mean is, I could do everything and the parent I prefered came up ion the window, but the thing i wanted didn't happen. That is this; The relationship for the adoptive parents were still "Son-in-law's Father"... and I wanted that to be changed to the biological Father.

Some how it apparently remembered that the step parents were once the only and prefered parents.

Is there a button or something I'm missing that I'm not seeing to set "Prefered Parents" in the parent list? I didn't see anything there.

Joseph

_______________

Evert van Dijken wrote:
>From the article in the Help about Multiple and Single parents:

-----
Setting Family View Status Options

• Set the Preferred Parents in the Parents List by highlighting them
and clicking the Select button. The screen will close and the
preferred parents will be displayed in Family View.
----

(click on the parents icon in Family View to open the Parents List).

I suppose you have to set the biological father as preferred parent.

Evert