My uncle and his wife had 1 child from their marriage.

Before they were married each had been married and had one child.

I have set the family view to show 1/2 children so when I look at my uncles
family card it shows him and his wife and three children - their son, his son
from his previous marriage and his wife's son from her previous marriage.

However whenever I try to chart this it will only ever show two children, and
not the son of the his wife.

If I show the wife's son as being adopted by my uncle then he will show in the
reports such as descendants but it does not show his real father, just my uncle.
Also, on the family view their is then 4 children showing, including the now
adopted son who is shown twice as both adopted and as a 1.2 child.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to show here.

Is there any report or chart that will simply show the true relationships of my
uncle and aunt, and their three children.  They were always treated as simply
one family.

thanks for any help

Mark

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.

   Use coupon code: =*!Legacy2008=*" at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **