I checked also and it works fine.

However, in the report while it shows a different surname there is no indicator
for the child status.  ie it does not say that the person is adopted or a step
child, they have the same status the biological children.

Re which report - I don't care what report it is, simply one that will show all
the children of both people, not just the one focus person.
Ideally what I am after is a report that states the biological children of the
couple, and then also the children of their other marriages.   A sort of two
sided descendant report.

In a normal descendant report it shows the other spouses of the focus person,
and any children.  I would like the report to show the other spouses of the
spouse and their children also.

In this case it is two of my uncles, and all my life the children that I grew
up with were one family unit and that is what I would like to see.

I hope this makes some sense.

If there isn't any such report, I can wp it, I wont have any choice :)

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject:
> RE: [LegacyUG] Charting / Reports 1/2 children> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008
> 13:35:08 +0100> > > Mark,> > I have just checked and my reply to your first
> email was correct.> > > Ron Ferguson> >
> _____________________________________________________________________> >
> *New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs> http://www.fergys.co.uk>
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/> For The
> Fergusons of N.W. England See:> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/>
> _____________________________________________________________________> > > >
> > > ________________________________> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Charting /
> Reports 1/2 children> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:39:10 +0800> > > > > > hi
> Ron> > I was looking at descendant reports/charts and want to see all the
> children of both parents, not just the marriage.> > > > > > > > > > >
> ________________________________> > > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To:
> legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com> > Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Charting /
> Reports 1/2 children> > Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:12:17 +0100> >> >> > Mark,>
> you, but have you tried linking and setting the relationship to "step child"
> - which after all would be accurate. I am not sure if this option is there by
> default but if not you can just add it.> >> > I think it is just the need to
> link to the step father which is important.> >> >> > Ron Ferguson> >> >
> _____________________________________________________________________> >> >
> *New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs> > http://www.fergys.co.uk>
> > View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:> > http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/> >
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:> > http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/>
> > _____________________________________________________________________> >>
> > To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com> > Subject: [LegacyUG] Charting /
> Reports 1/2 children> > Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:40:59 +0800> >> >> >> >> >>
> Before they were married each had been married and had one child.> >> >> >>
> uncles family card it shows him and his wife and three children - their son,
> his son from his previous marriage and his wife's son from her previous
> marriage.> >> >> >> > However whenever I try to chart this it will only ever
> show two children, and not the son of the his wife.> >> >> >> > If I show the
> wife's son as being adopted by my uncle then he will show in the reports such
> as descendants but it does not show his real father, just my uncle.> >> >
> Also, on the family view their is then 4 children showing, including the now
> adopted son who is shown twice as both adopted and as a 1.2 child.> >> >> >>
> > I hope you can understand what I am trying to show here.> >> >> >> >> >> >
> Is there any report or chart that will simply show the true relationships of
> [...]

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.

   Use coupon code: =*!Legacy2008=*" at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **