Mark,

I'm afraid that you are asking for too much! The fact is that the step/adopted
children are not related to your family by blood, although because Legacy is a
"Family" program it does allow a limited recognition of these children.

I think to get the condensed chart which you require you will have to add the
children in a WP, although the Descendant Chart does not allow saving in the
rtf format which is a bit of a bind.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: