Hello folks

The recent insults, etc. have shown that Millennia are unable to run
a mailing list correctly.  In my opinion this is the last straw for a
list that has had more than its share of upsets and angry members.

Not only is there inadequate moderation of this list, Millennia has
also shown that it is unable to block HTML and attachments.

So why are we all using it?  RootsWeb has a perfectly good LEGACY
mailing list that blocks HTML and attachments.  Legacy's technical
support monitors that list and replies to messages as do others that
are also members of this list.

LET'S ALL MOVE TO ROOTSWEB'S LEGACY MAILING LIST.

Send your "Subscribe" message to legacy-l-requ...@rootsweb.com

Cheers, -- Dave N.