Dave Naylor wrote:
The recent insults, etc. have shown that Millennia are unable to run a mailing list correctly. In my opinion this is the last straw for a list that has had more than its share of upsets and angry members.

Not only is there inadequate moderation of this list, Millennia has also shown that it is unable to block HTML and attachments.

So why are we all using it? RootsWeb has a perfectly good LEGACY mailing list that blocks HTML and attachments. Legacy's technical support monitors that list and replies to messages as do others that are also members of this list.

LET'S ALL MOVE TO ROOTSWEB'S LEGACY MAILING LIST.

Let's not! Rootsweb is often a target for spammers and in the last year has hardly been the most reliable of sources.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry