marilyn E B wrote:
I belong to several/many RootsWeb lists and have little problem with spam or spammers. For that try the Grouply Group on Yahoo. That means do not get involved with Grouply.

I wouldn't touch that with a barge-pole!

At least on RootsWeb they only send reminders to try not to use HTML and not a bunch of nasty letters if someone forgets. I do not use HTML as that was the first thing I learned years ago on RootsWeb.

Then why was your message in HTML :-)

RootsWeb has had a few problems with servers this year but then so have we. I would be most interested in knowing who the list administrator is for the RootsWeb Legacy List. That can make or break a list. I actually enjoy this list but the tone from some does often turn me off - naysayers are not good examples for any group.

When you know who they are, filter 'em out. Don't listen to 'em!

Maybe joining both would be the way to go.

Stay where the experts stay!

--
Regards,
Mike Fry