From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Dave Johnson
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:11 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Digital Images of Census Pages

For the past couple of months, I have been documenting the history of my
family using the Census in the US, Ireland, Scotland, England, etc.  I have
used the SourceWriter to document each entry.

For many of my earlier entries and a few of my later entries, I have gone
back to the census and scrolled to the appropriate page and found the data
quickly.  This tells me that my source details pass the test of
"findability."

Now I am wondering if it is worth the effort to make a digital copy of each
census record to include with each reference to the census document in
Resident, Occupation, Emigration, and Religion Events.

How would you professionals answer this query?

Dave