Because I would have THOUSANDS of images attached to my file.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:57 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Digital Images of Census Pages

Kirsten,

Just out of interest, why do you transcribe the census details rather than attach the image to your Source Detail?

This is what I do, not only for the reason you give but also because I have immediate access to the census image should I wish to check something eg a questionable age for a person.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: