Jenny,

Making a To-Do category for unconnected people is a great idea! There
are several people I am "almost" sure belong to my family, but I'm not
quite sure how they are related.  Keeping their names in a To-Do list
category will help me to find them all in one place quickly.  Thanks
for this great application of the To-Do list.

Dede Holden