From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of ronald ferguson
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:58 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Digital Images of Census Pages

Kirsten,

Just out of interest, why do you transcribe the census details rather than
attach the image to your Source Detail?

This is what I do, not only for the reason you give but also because I have
immediate access to the census image should I wish to check something eg a
questionable age for a person.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: