Using Legacy 7.0.0.86 - Windows XP

I tried the IGI Search option for the first time today.

o The Help File states "If you are using this feature for the first time, or if you are on a public computer . . . , the FamilySearch Account Settings screen appears." It does not appear.

o The Help File for the FamilySearch Account Settings states it is reached by choosing Options > FamilySearch Account Settings from the IGI Search screen. Clicking Options results only in a pop-up box with the option of ticking or unticking "assign sources when saving changes."

o I'm able to perform a successful search; however, the "View Matches" box is grayed out, likely because I have no account.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Kay Fordham (Temecula, CA)