From: Kay Fordham <kayhawo...@earthlink.net>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem with IGI Search
To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 11:21 AM

Using Legacy 7.0.0.86 - Windows XP

I tried the IGI Search option for the first time today.

o The Help File states "If you are using this feature for the first time,
or if you are on a public computer . . . , the FamilySearch Account Settings
screen appears."  It does not appear.

o The Help File for the FamilySearch Account Settings states it is reached by
choosing Options > FamilySearch Account Settings from the IGI Search screen.
Clicking Options results only in a pop-up box with the option of ticking or
unticking "assign sources when saving changes."

o I'm able to perform a successful search; however, the "View
Matches" box is grayed out, likely because I have no account.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Kay Fordham (Temecula, CA)

Legacy User Group guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp