If I'm understanding right, you have 3 marriages: Dumas1 (with
deceased wife), Dumas2 (with Fraizer wife), and Fraizer (with unknown
husband).
I think you should have the child linked to the Dumas2 marriage
(husband as step, wife as biological) and Fraizer marriage (husband
and wife both as biological) but not to the Dumas1 marriage.
Does that make sense?