  From: ronald ferguson<mailto:ronfe...@msn.com>
  To:
legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Descendant View not working correctly

  Carolyn,

  Strange, the obvious explanation would be that the kids are not linked
properly to the parent, but from what you say they show correctly in Family
view.

  I don't actually know whether the Desc.usr files ( ~/Legacy/Desc.usr )
affects this particular display, but it won't do any harm to delete it and
retry.

  If that doesn't do it then I think I would look carefully at the linking of
the kids and probably unlink and relink them just to make sure that not only
are they correct, but that Legacy knows they are!

  *New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/<http://www.fergys.co.uk/>
  View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/<http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/>
  For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
  http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/<http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/>

  ________________________________
  > From: wood...@msn.com<mailto:wood...@msn.com>
  > To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
  > Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant View not working correctly
  > Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:36:06 -0700
  >

  > Worse yet, it now show the descendants on only one of the spouses no matter
  > which spouse is showing in the Family View! To get the other spouse"s
  > descendants to show, I have to highlight that spouse!
  >

  > I'll run Check/Repair a few more times and see if that helps.
  >

  > Carolyn

  Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/>

  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>
  Archived messages: