Hi Everyone,

Here is the work around for the Descendant View not showing all spouses and
½ children:

Go to Reports > Books/Other and click on Descendant Narrative. Next click
the Report Options button and select the Include tab. Check mark the box for
'Children of Each Spouse', then close the Report Options screen and the
Descendant Narrative screen and the Books/Other screen.

Retry your Descendant View.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry

Technical Support