Carolyn,

It is not correct to say that the last update has introduced new bugs. Some new
ones were introduced prior to this last update as other problems were corrected.

I would strongly suggest that you download the 7.0.0.90 version or you will
continue to hit problems which the programmers have resolved, and about which
we cannot help. Particularly when we cannot reproduce them because we are
running a much improved version

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: